- You MUST have an FTP server available to upload to.
- You MUST have a username and password on the ftp server. Blitline will not do anonymous uploads.
Pushing to your FTP Server
In your Blitline job, you will need to add an “ftp_destination”. This “ftp_destination” needs to have the following children:
- server : The name or IP address of ftp destination
- directory : The subdirectory you wish to put the file into, defaults to ‘/’
- filename : The filename of the outputted file
- user : The user to log in to ftp server as
- password : The password for the user
Here is a full Blitline job example, including a sample ftp_destination: